WE ARE EXCITED TO BE OPEN AGAIN!!!
NEW CUSTOMERS - use Online Web Registration
EXISTING CUSTOMERS -use Parent Portal -Your email address we have on file is your user name- "Reset Password" to CREATE your new account
MAY 11, 2020
We hope you are all doing well and are super excited to get back in the gym. Summit Academy has been thoroughly cleaning, remodeling, purchasing new equipment and preparing for the re-opening of the gym safely. Our plan is to reopen on June 1, 2020. Summer June & July Registration is now open, and we have made enrollment simple and convenient for you! You may register for classes online at summitacademyofgymnastics.com or call the office to enroll at 260-482-2511.
For those who were enrolled prior to closure due to the Pandemic, your Summit Academy accounts have been credited for: the cancelled classes, the Tumble to Tokyo Charity Class Meet, and team members' state & regional meet fees. You can pick up your class meet leotards and/or body shirts at the office when they come in.
Safety is always our goal; we will be implementing safety procedures recommended by the governor. In addition, safety precautions will be posted on our website and Facebook the weekend before we reopen. We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we move forward.
Any questions please email "firstname.lastname@example.org" or call the gym office.
Thank you for your continued trust and support of Summit Academy. We are looking forward to seeing your children and their smiling faces in the gym!!!
Summit Academy of Gymnastics
We hope you had a Blessed Easter and you and your families are well. We MISS You and the SMILING FACES of your children. It is still uncertain when the Academy will reopen, but we want to reach out to you with the following important information.
1. The 3 weeks of missed classes for the February/March session will be credited toward the next session when the Academy reopens. Hopefully your children have been able to work at home on their stretches and basic exercises, and you have also taken advantage of the gymnastics challenges on our Facebook page! We look forward to seeing you soon!
2. The Annual Tokyo Class Charity meet has unfortunately been canceled, but the GOOD NEWS is we processed the order for the girls' leotards and boys' body shirts before Covid-19, so your children WILL RECEIVE their LEOTARD or BODY SHIRT to wear to class!! Students who registered will be issued an account credit for the meet fees less the amount of the leotard/body shirt OR Summit will donate the amount of credit to Gigi’s Playhouse. Please let us know if you wish to donate via our Facebook inbox or email email@example.com. Thank you.
3. Please watch for Summer and Fall 2020/21 Registration coming soon.
4. We hope you are staying healthy and safe during these trying times. We continue to pray this pandemic goes away soon. Blessings to you and your families!
1. As previous stated, the February/March pay period will be extended based on how long the Academy is closed. The April/May pay period will be prorated accordingly.
2. As of this date, we are still planning on having the Tumble to Tokyo Charity Class Meet as we believe this will benefit the community, which we feel is needed at this time. Things can change and our students and staff safety is our top priority. There will be videos posted on FaceBook with the floor and beam routines.
3. Additionally, to keep your little ones active during this time we will be having a weekly "Gymnastics Challenge". Please check out FaceBook for our first video challenge.
4. Please be patient with us as we continue to assess this situation. If you have any further questions please direct them to our email SUMMITACADEMY1@YAHOO.COM
Stay healthy and thanks for your continued trust and support of Summit Academy!
Summit Academy will be closing the gym effective Monday, March 16 until further notice. We will closely monitor the situation and follow the recommendations of the Health Department. The current March/April session will be extended to accommodate the missed classes. Thank you for your continued trust and support of Summit Academy of Gymnastics.
If any Friday or Saturday, March 13 &14 student does not feel comfortable attending this week's class we understand and additional make ups will be available.
Please check our website and/or Facebook for further updates on re-opening.
Dear Summit Academy Family,
With the recent situation involving COVID-19, we wanted to reach out to you concerning Summit Academy's precautionary procedures. Our primary focus is the health and safety of the gymnasts, their families and our staff. We will continue to assess the situation each day.
The following procedures have been put in place at the Academy.
1. Extra hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the gym.
2. Additional cleaning crews have been hired to assist in wiping down the mats and spraying disinfectant.
3. Coaches have been instructed to monitor their students to watch for ANY signs of sickness and will ask the student to report to the office to call parents to leave the gym.
4. Additional make-up days have been added in May and June for any students who are sick or any student who chooses to stay out of class.
How you can help:
1. Please inform any Summit Academy staff member immediately if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
2. If your child is showing symptoms (runny nose/cough/fever/shortness of breath) we ask that you keep them home from classes.
3. Wash your hands thoroughly before coming to class and when leaving class.
Thank you for your continued trust in Summit Academy of Gymnastics.